1. Code Nation provides website and software services subject to the following terms and conditions, which may be updated from time to time without notice. You can review the most current version at any time on this page. By purchasing products or services developed by Code Nation on the NationBuilder Marketplace, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
2. Code Nation grants the Client a limited license to use Code Nation’s products with the Client’s NationBuilder account. This license shall be revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable, and shall be limited to use on one nation only.
3. Use of the Theme developed by Code Nation does not create an exclusive relationship between the Parties. The Client is free to engage others to perform services of the same or similar nature to those provided by Code Nation, and Code Nation shall be entitled to offer and provide software services to others, solicit other clients and otherwise advertise the services offered by Code Nation.
4. By default, your marketplace theme purchase is intended to be used for one website only. If you would like to use the theme across multiple websites/nations, then please contact us at [email protected]. We offer the following licensing arrangements.
- Full Licence: $1990
Under this licence we agree to share the theme with all the different nations and sites you need during the next 12 months. Customisations may incur additional costs and would be handled separate to this licence.
- Additional per-site Licence: $490
In the absence of a Full Licence, we can make the theme available to additional individual sites/nations associated with your organisation for a one-off fee. Customisations may incur additional costs and would be handled separate to this licence.
5. Websites created using Code Nation’s themes must include a “Created with NationBuilder” credit visible in the footer of each page. Themes purchased via the NationBuilder Theme Marketplace must also include the name of the relevant theme product in the footer (with hyperlink to said product).
6. Code Nation retains the right to publish and display the Client’s name and logo in Code Nation’s portfolios and websites, and any other media for promotional purposes.
7. The Client confirms that:
b) The Client fully acknowledges reading Code Nation’s Ethical Guidelines and agrees to abide by them.
8. The client is responsible for the delivery of all information and materials Code Nation requires to do its job. For theme licenses, this typically means the slug of the nation to share the theme with. If the material is not delivered in a timely manner, Code Nation is not responsible for delays.
9. Our themes, websites, and apps are compatible with the latest version of NationBuilder at the time of purchase and have been tested to work on all major browsers, including Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10+, and Microsoft Edge.
10. Technical support in the form of documentation and investigating reported bugs for the term of 12 months following purchase is included with your theme, website, or app purchase. We reserve the right to determine if any reported issue qualifies as a bug and you may not be notified of our decision. If you would like longer-term or more in-depth support, including general NationBuilder support, you can contact us to discuss options.
11. We reserve the right to reject support requests for problems that occur after theme files have been modified.
12. Code Nation is not liable for any damages incurred from or while using products and/or services created by and/or associated with us. The client agrees to hold Code Nation and its associates harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, obligations, judgments, liens, complaints, fines, fees, expenses, and/or causes of action arising out of or relating to this agreement, products, and/or services.
13. Code Nation is not responsible for illicit action on the part of the client using our themes or websites.
14. We do not offer refunds in the event of a change of mind, because you decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.